Welcome to our future website! Learn more

Archives: FAQs

Where do I find election information?

Election information can be found by contacting the Crawford County Voter Services Office located at the Crawford County Courthouse, 903 Diamond Park, Meadville, PA 16335 or by calling 814-333-7307.

Where do I vote?

Township residents vote at the Township Building, 16250 State Hwy. 86, Saegertown, PA from 7:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m.

How do I obtain a building permit?

Please contact the Zoning Officer Renee Hayes at (814)763-3563 or email woodcocktwp@woodcocktownship.com Building code information and forms are provided on our website under the Government page or here Please also feel free to contact Township’s Building Code Official, Patrick Duffy of the Middle Department Inspection Agency (MDIA) at (724) 814-6502 with code compliance questions, or … Continued

How do I reserve a park facility?

Stainbrook Park is operated by the Crawford County Conservation Office (814)763-5269. Heist Park is located in Woodcock Borough. For rental information contact Borough Secretary Sharron Diley at (814)398-4718. Woodcock Creek Lake Park is operated by the Army Corps of Engineers (814)763-4477

How do I pay my local income taxes?

Local Personal Income Tax payments and returns can be remitted directly to Berkheimer, Inc., by April 15th of each year. Additional information, including remittance mailing addresses, or an online filing option can be found on Berkheimer, Inc.’s website at www.hab-inc.com

Close window